BIG: The 50 Greatest World Record Catches
by Flick Ford
Because SIZE DOES MATTER.
Dare to compare your biggest catch to one of the world record marvels reproduced in this oversize book, at up to two feet long. The first ever illustrated gift book about the top 50 world record game fish catches, written by the historian for the International Game Fish Association, with paintings by artist Flick Ford, acclaimed “Audubon” painter of fish.
DID YOU KNOW…?
• The all-tackle barracuda record was caught on fly gear
• The oldest recorded all-tackle record is the brook trout from 1916
• The brown trout record holder from 1992 was later buried with a replica of his catch
• The record giant trevally was caught from a shore cast
• A 15-year-old girl caught the torpedo-sized record wahoo
Greenwich Workshop Fine Art Book:
Paintings by Flick Ford
Text by Mike Rivkin
Introduction by George Reiger
Over 50 color paintings plus
hundreds of photos
216 pages, 14 x 11 inches
For more information on this book, and to view the book online, click here.